• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign My ripped layouts | Tibia

Put it on modernaac and add
{$path}/index.php/account/login
+
{if $controller == "account" && $method == "login"} id="current"{/if}
? etc :)

Im editing it now, but not have xampp or a host to test at :S

Put it on modernaac and add
{$path}/index.php/account/login
+
{if $controller == "account" && $method == "login"} id="current"{/if}
? etc :)

Im editing it now, but not have xampp or a host to test at :S
But you already said it works? :s

I got inspired by Amiroslo. :$

sZ90pc.png

The runescape one seems very nice, you changed alot of things.

Sarcasm.

Dude you know your stealing their copyrighted material right?

Not like it's gonna matter in Norway, hell, they're gonna let the killer there out soon, in other words, he will be freed one day.

it just are the html files and the CSS, all .php with scripts have to been created or used the modern or gesior aac files, I ripped the rapidshare layout 1 year ago for a workschool about phishing haha :p

Instead of stealing someones work,how about you move your f**king lazy ass and do your own one?
Im not stealing Im just borrowing :D
They have the copyright still there. on the end I added And going to be used by Amiroslo after their copyright so yeah. No problem at all :D

Im not stealing Im just borrowing :D
They have the copyright still there. on the end I added And going to be used by Amiroslo after their copyright so yeah. No problem at all :D

Borrowing?

Please define to me the definition of the word "Borrowing"

I borrow it, I will delete it soon if I wont use it xD
and if I use it I WILL give them credit :)

PS: ZnoteAAC is released for PREMIUM

Release to public in few weeks

You can't 'borrow' copyrighted material. Are you that stupid that you don't even know how copyright works?

Back