• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My rl team :·3

zarko1998

(╥︣﹏᷅╥)
Reaction score
Hiii guys,

This is the Last film on Azura server after merge :p, edited by me, this is my old retired rl team, enjoy :p

Hiii guys,

This is the Last film on Azura server after merge :p, edited by me, this is my old retired rl team, enjoy :p

bunch of charlovers who didnt fight any war at azura
u were pking 5 minutes before server save at thais hotel
more than half of ur team started playing azura after cipsoft destroyed whole pvp system

^
Hahahha u wish little noobaka your PvP style isnt our PvP dont get confused little char lover, even on the merge we make dominado (NoN lifers guild) :* , with 10 makers we killed all high lv from enemy guild :* ,its a pityy that our maker maybe are higher than your main and now they don't want to accept war mode because they are scared of it

Pd: if u mad of PvP go to retro server or keep playing shadowcores, my little nobaka

Last edited:
u are just a little kid who know nothing about this game. stop calling it pvp server when its non pvp. the real pvp was years ago. cipsoft made many retarded updates for a ppl like u who were crying all the time that they are abused. NON LIFERS omfg that guild was kicked years ago from azura.
have u ever fought war? dont think so. u are just a "pro of retarded pvp".

please little kid go cry away, we played on all pvp's they gone so far. Can you please check on tibia.com on guild efidia (non lifers) please ;)? Go rage other place kid. Or check efidia records casts, and u will see what we do.
If you dont like, dont play, no one asked to you to do it. :]

tipp: learn grammar, please.

Last edited:
seriously u are stupid.
u call me a kid when u are 16 y old.
efidia was created few months ago.
i wrote u in previous post that cipsoft fucked this game years ago, they changed the real pvp into retarded pvp for KIDS like u.
i know what kind of guild non lifers is as they were years ago on azura.
learn grammar? check ur own posts before u blame others.
and btw, whats ur nickname on efidia?

Back