• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved My script in countdown

Swansoft

Reaction score
Yoo so ive got a countdown script and well when i add it in to layout like this.

THIS IS MY SCRIPT
1y332q.png

now this is what i get on my website.... Latestnews - QunteOT

14vlkdi.png

REPS+

This is the script..
PHP:
  <table class="center countdown">
                    <tr>
                        <td><div id="days"></td>
                        <td><div id="hours"></td>
                        <td><div id="minutes"></td>
                        <td><div id="seconds"></td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                        <td>days</td>
                        <td>hours</td>
                        <td>minutes</td>
                        <td>seconds</td>
                    </tr>
                </table>
<script type="text/javascript">getStartTime('Apr 20 2013 23:28:20', 'Apr 26 2013 18:00:00',0);</script>

Help!
Im using this and it works on site perfectly BUT
How do i change the date in countdown to ? It dont stand any days countingdown its just blank atm

You mean you want to set a target date? If this is what you want, look in the code and you will find "TargetDate = "1/1/2014 00:00 AM";". Change this as you please.

You mean you want to set a target date? If this is what you want, look in the code and you will find "TargetDate = "1/1/2014 00:00 AM";". Change this as you please.
No i mean that one Swansoft posted first, it shows when it starts with red text and so. But the counter doesnt work, or showing any days/hors left! Idk how to change it in the script!

Back