• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Scripts & Source edits

bayview

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, this is a list of the scripts, source edits, systems and tutorials I've made over the course of my years here on otland.

This list is as much of a reference for all of you as it is for me (since I have a terrible memory these days). I might have overlooked somethings, if I did I will just add them later.

In my experience with the TFS sources for the most part when it comes to the latest branches its source is very much similar to that of OTX3.
OTX3 is not a bad distribution it just offers more features but as with anything that strays away from the official branch these features are experimental and not officially supported by the developers of TFS.

On that note, the majority of the TFS 1.2+ source edits and scripts can be used with OTX3.

C++

Lua Scripts

Tutorials

Downloads

Learning Resources

Last edited:
Added a few more links even a mediafire link to a shared folder where you can download a Udemy (Free) course on C++ with the project files.

most of it is very cool and useful content! i had a pretty cool idea with it
despite this, i'd say that you should learn to better receive criticism. Even if certain guy is trolling try to learn with him or just ignore
thanks for sharing.

UP
Maybe someone needs anything from here
rip codex and thanks for your great work

"I really think you are afraid of me, and the rest of you are afraid of the competition I can bring to the table. It's just pure fear. My age, vast knowledge and experience intimidates every single last one of you trolls." - Codex NG
rip codex and thanks for your great work

One thing that amazes me in this guy is the fact that even after getting banned so many times, he always created a new account and come back to post more features to the community. he truly loved to code for open tibia scenario.
I wasn't around that time as i was living the most crazy time of my life so far(i miss it), so i don't know the reason behind the bans but we all have to admit, he was a genius. I'm sure he is still coding wherever he is.
Thank you Codex!

Back