• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MY SERVER] Houses,Spells, Monsters & More BUGGED HELP!!! ~Possible Reward~

Taylor

Reaction score
So im making a 7.6 real tibia map server. I have the map and houses etc and data.

But ofcourse their are buggs.

First of all ingame all houses are replaced with this :

ALSO all houses can be seen in the oldest version of RME (1.0.0) but none have names,rent price and are not located in any city. As shown below

mapfails.png

housesfail.png

Secondly.. no spells seem to work beside Exani Tera. i have no clue why.
Heres a screenshot of my .exe startup shows all fails and etc..:

exefails.png

THIRDLY...On a normal player monsters walk around them but dont seem to attack. I also donyt know why. If you want to come on and test come to :86.162.143.197 - 7.6

FOURTH - When you right click someone is just says "You see yourself You Are" thats it

FIFTH - No rings work, only stealth ring changes form but doesnt actually make you invisibile.

SIXTH - When you rick click on the dead monster to loot it you get debugged on most monsters. - FIXED JUST REPLACED ALL MONSTERS FROM A DIFFERENT SERVER.
SEVENTH - MY 111111/111111 account manager doesnt work. Everytime i try log in with 111111/111111 it crashes the server :/Please try help me fix these problems :)

Last edited:
Im using latest version of RME. When i load map the "Houses" patelle disappears meaning i cant edit houses in RME. Also link me to older version? (7.6?)

Also the scripts i am using are from a 7.6 real map data download which i got on otland.

Thanks for the comment. Link me to old rme & spells / action scripts ?? if you know of any thanks. Also the data pack i have includes all quests action scripts etc which i havnt tested but i neeed to get these houses/spells working which are my top priority at the moment.

Just uploaded a screenshot of what the houses say. Using RME 1.0.0, everytime you make a save it changes the map version to above 7.6 which makes the server not run every time. For that reason i cant use an older version.

STILL NEED HELP PLEASE :)

u cant make houses for 7.6 using RME. just delete everything u added in the house palette. get an older version of simOne

Back