• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My server is crashing

andii95

Reaction score
My server is crashing. But i dont know the reason. I get theese crasher without errors. I think it happens when i get alot players. And the computer thats hosting the server is good. I dont think there is any problems with the computer.
Just look at this
namnlsko.png

Can anyone tell me whats the problem with my f***ing ot???

It has nothing to do with the machine I suppose. I think there is just a crash bug. Since tfs doesn't take so much source unless its realmap.

MMM, it can't be a Bad script or something?
The antivirus shouldn't shut up the server, first it have to ask you if something wrong with the exe not?

Thanks for all the replys but i still havent solved it. I think the problem is that there are stuff in my server that are for different clients. Ive downloaded data from evolution published by Zool. And then i used the .exe, config and all that from naxedot.
Do you guys meaby think thats the problem?

I think you got similar problem as I got...

One of my hosting machines is having a period... and it make all servers crash on it just after few minutes online...
Palera for example, it crashes after 5 min online on that computer.... but else that palera is the most stable shit you can get..

So I bet it's a similar problem located on the computer, and if anyone know how to fix it I'd like to hear that.

I think it's some drivers shit.. 99% sure.

Ok im gonna test everything u guys have told me, but can someone send me a link on how to compile the server to 8.6. Want to try that out

Back