My server just got banned for data spoofing after launch

Discussion in 'Otservlist Discussion' started by Perboyre, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Perboyre

Perboyre New Member

Best Answers:
    My server just got banned 10 minutes after launched for data spoofing and i dont know why.
    • We have the new 4 iptable rule (tested and working);
    • We show online list, as you can see here: http://avatarworld.org/index.php?subtopic=whoisonline
    • We have !online command too ingame that do the same;
    • We don't have source modification on the info about online count.
    It was probably a automatic ban. Can a otservlist moderator please see what is going on?

2. granoob

granoob New Member

Best Answers:
    I also took this banishment and my server was online on time without but and less he left the list where later I took banishment in the account and in the servers 1 years, interesting soon after I confirmed my document to buy highlight

3. Yuggi

Yuggi New Member

Best Answers:
    Your server automatically gets banned if you get a high amount of players on launch without paid advertisement on there. They will unban you but usually their response is really slow so you will probably have to wait a couple of days or even weeks.

4. granoob

granoob New Member

Best Answers:
    Before it was I did not even make the payment because I was finishing updating the server to launch in 11.32, so I had already sent the documents to validate the account the next day the server disappeared from the list and in the other my account no longer was so