• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My server just got banned for data spoofing after launch

Perboyre

Reaction score
My server just got banned 10 minutes after launched for data spoofing and i dont know why.
• We have the new 4 iptable rule (tested and working);
• We show online list, as you can see here: http://avatarworld.org/index.php?subtopic=whoisonline
• We have !online command too ingame that do the same;
• We don't have source modification on the info about online count.
It was probably a automatic ban. Can a otservlist moderator please see what is going on?

I also took this banishment and my server was online on time without but and less he left the list where later I took banishment in the account and in the servers 1 years, interesting soon after I confirmed my document to buy highlight

Your server automatically gets banned if you get a high amount of players on launch without paid advertisement on there. They will unban you but usually their response is really slow so you will probably have to wait a couple of days or even weeks.

Before it was I did not even make the payment because I was finishing updating the server to launch in 11.32, so I had already sent the documents to validate the account the next day the server disappeared from the list and in the other my account no longer was so

In another premiere of my server was banned... I am always banned and then banned, but this harms me a lot! Is it possible at least to get me out fast? You can check, I did nothing wrong, I followed all the terms and rules again!

Back