• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My server just got banned for data spoofing after launch

Perboyre

Reaction score
My server just got banned 10 minutes after launched for data spoofing and i dont know why.
• We have the new 4 iptable rule (tested and working);
• We show online list, as you can see here: http://avatarworld.org/index.php?subtopic=whoisonline
• We have !online command too ingame that do the same;
• We don't have source modification on the info about online count.
It was probably a automatic ban. Can a otservlist moderator please see what is going on?

In another premiere of my server was banned... I am always banned and then banned, but this harms me a lot! Is it possible at least to get me out fast? You can check, I did nothing wrong, I followed all the terms and rules again!

it was a nice premiere, too bad they banned :/ I can't play now :(

otservlist faq:
otservlist faq said:
We do not accept servers with modified/false informations (i.e. number of online players, record and uptime). Usually such servers are instantly detected and banned from otservlist including ip ban so it is harder to add a server in the future. Adding login servers (summing online players from a few servers) and counting quit players (e.g. on trainers) is also prohibited. You can also be banned for faking other servers (e.g. same name or website) so better think twice before you start breaking our rules!

On avatarworld you can xlog on trainers for 8h and you still appear on online list. I bet that's the reason your server got banned from otservlist.

Back