• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My server wont show online on OTSERVLIST 10$ to the one that helps me

Misha123

Basic scripter & Mapper
Solutions
Reaction score
qweqwe.png Hello guys, so i maped my server now i'm hosting it i got friends that's logging in to my server and playing from different countries and same countries, but when i Upload it on OTSERVLIST.ORG it wont show it's Online, you can try to log into my website and play MishasOT.hopto.org The only problem i got is that otservlist wont show that my server is Online, help someone!

PS: My server shows online on http://otlist.net/server/483/Evolution, so nothing wrong with my ports and so on.. 5-10€ for the one that helps me with this problem, will send the money t trhough paypal, or buy any donate shit for you if u dont got a credit card ur self

Last edited:
@TKO i have been helping him and the ot works and all ports work properly but it does still not show up as online

Yeah lol.. -.- So retarded

There is no need to call someone retarted when they are trying to help you...

My guess is either that your server rev has truobles sending out the correct information to otlist or that there is some troubles with that page.

Have you tried connecting to vapus, otservlist, otlist and they all give the same output? Could also be that you have been banned and your server is not beign added to the show query on the first page due to that.
If you are using 8.60 have you added the "no count x logged players?"

Back