• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling My shadowcores -> Pokexgames.. [Sapphire]

Dayan Sk8

Reaction score
Hello, im changing items on shadowcores for items on pokexgame, prefference on sapphire, or i'll accept diamonds in any world, i have arround of 350kk on shadowcores+items and a nice house on yalahar, if you are interested just leave a msg here, or send me a private msg, thanks :)

Hello, im changing items on shadowcores for items on pokexgame, prefference on sapphire, or i'll accept diamonds in any world, i have arround of 350kk on shadowcores+items and a nice house on yalahar, if you are interested just leave a msg here, or send me a private msg, thanks :)

Sell vaporeon, magmar, scyther and moltres. Tell me an offer

- - - Updated - - -

Sell vaporeon, magmar, scyther and moltres on sapphire. Tell me an offer

Sell vaporeon, magmar, scyther and moltres. Tell me an offer

- - - Updated - - -

Sell vaporeon, magmar, scyther and moltres on sapphire. Tell me an offer

Are you kidding me? xD if you have vaporeon, magmar and scyther im interested, but about the 'moltres' don't make laugh, leave reply here if you have or send me a pvt msg.

Are you kidding me? xD if you have vaporeon, magmar and scyther im interested, but about the 'moltres' don't make laugh, leave reply here if you have or send me a pvt msg.
what u pay for vaporeon and magmar? I don't have scyther I sold it

Back