• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My showoff Thread

the old bridge was better! yes i know.
mrxzxj.jpg

Neh, I like the new one better, but cant get a grip of the fact that u're using mud ON the bridge D=

You should map raw, that looks horrible. The idea's great and you're a great mapper, but this sorry look's bad.

You can shape in raw, like i was saying then he wouldn't have to delete the rest later plus the shape would be better.

You can shape in raw, like i was saying then he wouldn't have to delete the rest later plus the shape would be better.

i hope everything what you say is just noobi spam
every map which i start look like this o.o its only a shape cuz when im stoned i dont save every idea what come up in me

Is that stranglethorn vale from world of warcraft?
ur drunk.
Me personally is a 24/7 wow geek and there's nothing even remotley similar to world of warcraft in that image. Just a bounch of poorly autoborderly mountains n all.

EDIT:
James mate. Ur good, but this kinda ruined a bit. You've as usual shown us a great mapping piece but revealed that fact that you're using terraintool. NOT COOL MATE: o_O
Swiftyy is correct, looks like autoborder eitherway.

EDIT2.
To the rest, bring me a piece which overwhelms Swiftyy n we'll talk about it.
Everything Swifty'd state here is correct. Although we all know that James is always releasing great pieces. Personally I thought he RAW'ed and this revealed a bit sad truth.

@ James, ur still my hunnybabeh.

Please tell me the problem if he autoborderizes his shapes. It's ways faster and if the result is the same / looks good, what's the problem then :p

Please tell me the problem if he autoborderizes his shapes. It's ways faster and if the result is the same / looks good, what's the problem then :p

Cause the result aint the same.. Jesus christ. Terrain autoborder tool is too fast, and mapping aint supposed to be something drastic. It takes time.

Back