• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My showoff Thread

On ur server "Unreallegend" you are using Neova, don't you? :)
Saw the MiniMap.
Nice mapping btw

the was before i joined the staff ;) titan have needed fast map and copied so mutch .. i think atm its only a chaos..

Depot
zv7o8m.jpg

Don't zoom when you're taking picture! Makes it bad quality :(
Nice mapping tho :)

Just try to not zoom, ok?!

Great :D
I <3 the first, last and the pic with the house & garden !!!
Keep it going and beat the best mapper again ^.^ yourself...

by the way: since I'll start mapping + scripting again, this will help me alot to come into the branche again :]

welcome back basti <3 Best Mountain Mapper ever Best Quest Ideas! love your works :D:D

Thank you for learn me to map perfectly Mountains ;)

A Mountain its realy not finish'd yet dont know what i can make for the water? where it came from to make a waterfall (bad english)

1z5rtw2.jpg

Remove the statue and the pillars, and the "vehicles" <--(Lmao) if they're not there for a reason :p

So now im Back in Ashandra War.. yes it was a fail to leave this great project ;P

-This is the map for a new feature in Server-*secret*
2naoeih.jpg

I am so totally dissatisfied! ;(

1zd19v8.jpg

Big Pic:
33pc7d5.jpg

dont can say mutch about this.. it was a try to make a new war map for ashandra war but now its rpg feeling pur ^^

Back