• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My showoff Thread

Sorry fragdonut...
u are totally wrong ^^
A person can overdetail all and doesn't affect the server map
even helps it...
makes him more clorfull and the creativity makes a good server...
if u want walk on a overdetailed map, it's because the mapper it's a huge noob..!!!

Overdetail doesn't affect the meaning of rpg, is the same, not only because Tibia rl uses empty shites, means we have to do it too, it's the style of each one >;]

So back to map fopr Xylan
T.gif
he Eastvale logging Camp
fa8lja.jpg

Only a part to learn Riding a Horse x)

96814589xl6.gif
n thoughtless to Mannen med brillorna (MmB) in my eyes the best RPG Mapper from the world in Opentibia

oaypnl.jpg

If anyone whould say there are not enough details, look at older Tutorials then you know the original RPG style..

I think most mappers have now forgotten what RPG means with the completely over detaild maps from Chauz, Xan and Neon...
I will no longer be just like their, i only want to map RPG the real RPG!

btw i like the mapping from neon, xan and chauz but i think thats not more rpg its more art nothing to play

sry and i know in this pic is a bug that i've fixxed xD

;d have fixxed it but to was to lazy to reupload it ^^

Sorry fragdonut...
u are totally wrong ^^
A person can overdetail all and doesn't affect the server map
even helps it...
makes him more clorfull and the creativity makes a good server...
if u want walk on a overdetailed map, it's because the mapper it's a huge noob..!!!

Overdetail doesn't affect the meaning of rpg, is the same, not only because Tibia rl uses empty shites, means we have to do it too, it's the style of each one >;]

look, maybe some people likes a more clean style like MMBs and some likes the fucking overdetailed style.

@James
Sorry I didn't like the camp =/
Looks like empty.

@Fragdonut
Or maybe some likes the boring, sick and horrible clean style, and other likes the detailed parts, with lots of cool pieces ;D

So im back..
Here are some new Works from me.

Ashandra War Base
16a36fc.jpg

Something for my Xylan Map (this projekt is dead..)

2wgc7kz.jpg

20ff57q.jpg

@at james signature

Because beginners need to practice first... they copy and try making different things from pr0s. after long practice they could start making their own stuff... right now i was looking for wyvern place mapping thingy to give an idea of what i could do... :) nice work tho.

Back