• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, is there anyone here who doesn't know this is codex on his 7th~ account asking for money? xD

I didn't know anyone actually believed this, i thought at first he was trolling because of the other guy begging for money, this thread is beyond ridiculous, he's blaming otland for not giving him more money... There is 0 chance this is real and not just codex trying to get some pizza cash. By the way, im only somewhat counting, but i believe its the 5th/6th time hes said he's quitting otland in 2018, everytime people say "okay good quit", and he never does.

Wait, is there anyone here who doesn't know this is codex on his 7th~ account asking for money? xD

I didn't know anyone actually believed this, i thought at first he was trolling because of the other guy begging for money, this thread is beyond ridiculous, he's blaming otland for not giving him more money... There is 0 chance this is real and not just codex trying to get some pizza cash. By the way, im only somewhat counting, but i believe its the 5th/6th time hes said he's quitting otland in 2018, everytime people say "okay good quit", and he never does.
Where have you been? Yes everyone knows this is Codex.. Even the admins know. Anyway yes i am homeless, you don't need a computer to reply to a forum post.

About the money issue, after everything positive i have done for this community i think i am entitled to ask the people of it for some financial assistance since i have never openly charged anyone for helping them with their issues. Whether people choose to send me money or not is not really any of your concern.

Sir knighter you have no problem making money off of my work but you troll me for asking for help when i needed it, i shouldn't just single you out because you aren't the only person guilty of this.

Where have you been? Yes everyone knows this is Codex.. Even the admins know. Anyway yes i am homeless, you don't need a computer to reply to a forum post.

About the money issue, after everything positive i have done for this community i think i am entitled to ask the people of it for some financial assistance since i have never openly charged anyone for helping them with their issues. Whether people choose to send me money or not is not really any of your concern.

Sir knighter you have no problem making money off of my work but you troll me for asking for help when i needed it, i shouldn't just single you out because you aren't the only person guilty of this.
just leave.

Everything positive? Im sorry but i've seen you removed from this forum multiple times, call out people constantly, and make constant new accounts + usernames to try to get a fresh reputation and within 7 days you ruin it by being a dipshit, rinse and repeat.

A few good things doesn't fix the bad things.

Off your work? We do not use any of your work, you presented one piece of code to us long ago and Ninja said it was very poor code and he would rather write it from scratch and we never used it. Do not ever try to pretend we use your code. I've seen you say this to many people I know also have never used your code.

Anyways, if you truly are homeless, I sincerely do wish you the best of luck, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, but something smells fishy about this all, maybe its due to everything i've seen you involved in the past on this forum, it's always very suspect.

Moved into a room today, paid the security deposit & 2 weeks rent because i get paid every 2 weeks. Going to look for an additional job once i get settled in.

So that's it, thanks to those who supported & believed in me in my time of need, and to hell with the rest of you. I hope that those who trolled me during this challenging time never have to go through this same ordeal, but if you do you probably deserve it because of karma.

Peace!

Lmfao i dont know is he joking or what, but dammn those updates from his life. "Moved into a room today, paid the security deposit" :D :D

Lmfao i dont know is he joking or what, but dammn those updates from his life. "Moved into a room today, paid the security deposit" :D :D
hahhh xd yea its hilrius maybe his friends would like to know but a whole community? xddd for that better use twitter "in the shelter with the guys"

Last edited:
Thanks to whom ever (i won't post your information here) sent me 0.01 euros in usd that's 12 cents :)

I just wanted to let you know those who flamed/trolled me, I have you on ignore. Have a great day! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If none of you have anything better to say, I just suggest moving on with your lives. Instead of trash talking for no apparent reason.

You know, you have the option to block/ignore Codex so you don't see his posts, but it appears it's quite a difficult task to do so. Hmmmmmmmmm

There is also the possibility we consider him making an ass of his self amusing. Why are you trying to tell people how they have to act? Go home kid.

If none of you have anything better to say, I just suggest moving on with your lives. Instead of trash talking for no apparent reason.

You know, you have the option to block/ignore Codex so you don't see his posts, but it appears it's quite a difficult task to do so. Hmmmmmmmmm
I was giving an advice to him. But you are right, block is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back