• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[My Solo Project] Real Map (Edited to the Max)

WTF dude
He fawking stole them :mad:
True, but then he gave credits to the creator's so i think now we shall not call him 'sprite thieve' :p

ont:
good luck with your project.

Next post that mention that he are thieve will be deleted.

Last edited:
Nice sprites, but what merchant said it seems you stolen them, I dont know if its a fact or just bull, by the way SD still doesn't look like Real tibia ;)

I have had permission from Somni to use them.
Look on page 2. Geez...

I have not had permission to use Hunter Killer's.
But I had all of them in the server before I knew I had to ask first. The sprites have already been put into the tibia.dat and tibia.spr
I can't take them out. It would just leave massive amounts of nothing. The Tibia.dat would be a mess.

The sprites will stay in the tibia.spr and tibia.dat. But most likely, they will not be used in-game.

Calm down guys, a sprite theif takes the sprites, takes credits for them, and puts them in a cheap ass server and then closes it after 3 days.

Im not taking credit for the sprites, and the sprites are being used in a good way. Calm down.

@Hiperkarma. Flaming me with "Im gonna rip your nuts of and stuff them down your throat" Is not helpful. Has that ever worked in the past? Flaming people with immature insults never gets you anywhere.

STOP READING THE FIRST PAGE. ASSUMING I STOLE THEM. THEN REPLYING. Read page 2. Lmao...

Last edited:
Client is custom.

Edited tibia.pic too. Just needs a little more work.

I've slowed down alot on finishing the server. every part, of the map needs to be revamped. And its so long.... So boring.....

Ive been searching around... Is there anyway to implement a script into the map editor?...

EDIT: OMFG. I JUST HAD A BRAIN WAVE. o..m...f...g.. Im so smart.
Instead of putting all those grass item things in seperately (The 8.0 grass item, looks like grass sputing out of the ground). I can edit the original grass tile. Add the grass spurt to it. And edit the dat so it randomizes where to put them. OMFG. I r Deh Genious

Last edited:
In case anyone else doesn't read the above and page 2,
I gave the owner of this server permission to use my sprites.

Anyways, you can find Hunter Killer in ****** graphics board.
I believe he has been commenting around lately so asking him there
and linking your thread to him will help.

Leo32, I think you should release your server already, if you keep waiting to do everything and add everything you'll never finish. I think it's best to release what you have and then release updates. Trust me, the ots I've been in took so long and wanted to make it all done on the release and they never released. :(

Map and the NPCS NEED to be completed first....
As I said. Im the only one working on this project. So It will take a while...

@ down \/
Yeah, The thor's hammer is my favourite weapon.

Heres a little spoiler.
There will a quest implemented.
The rewards will be. 10k. a royal crossbow.
And one of the following:

Hellforged Axe (Look it up on Tibiawikia)
The Calamity (Look it up on Tibiawikia)
Thor's Hammer (Custom Item)

Although: I may take out the calamity and put the Emerald Sword there instead. (The Calamity is 2 handed)
Might put the calamity as a rare really strong boss lootable, Or maybe put it in a new quest entirely.

The Quest will be as complicated and hard as the modern day PoI. I won't expect it to be completed for the first time until about a month after the server is up and perfect....

Last edited:
Now. I have an idea.

Knights will be annoying and hard to play as because you won't be able to hotkey Uhs.

This is my suggestion. Tell me if you like it

The wound cleaning spell (Exana mort). Will use up one of your uhs. For example. Saying Exana mort. Will do the same thing as as the new Cipbot rune hotkeys.

BUT

Saying exana mort. Will only heal half as much as it would if you actually "Used" The rune on yourself.

Exana mort will not replace the action of using Uhs on yourself. If you just used exana mort nonstop instead of using Uhs manually. You will most likely waste all your cash. Because Like I said. Exana mort Will use up one of your uh charges. And only heal you half as much

Last edited:
The Project has been delayed.

All that needs to be done is the map.
Its tiresome.
And I've recently bought WoW and I LOVE it.

Id just like to show a little update.

I am continueing my work on the server.
I have started on Creating the new Monsters.

All Attack Info:

Wyrm:
Wyrm - TibiaWiki
Searches on Youtube.

Grim Reaper:
Grim Reaper - TibiaWiki

Vampire Lord:
Sir Valorcrest - TibiaWiki
(I wasn't sure between which vampire boss to mimic)

Monsters to be Finished tommorrow:
Queen Rotworm
Skeleton Warrior
Brain Death
Earth Elemental
Bog Raider
Thornback Tortoise
Tortoise
Morgaroth
Black Knight (Un-Named Boss)

Wyrm Screenshot 1:

Wyrm Screenshot 2:

Grim Reaper Screenshot:

Vampire Lord Screenshot:

The Loot of the monsters is different. Alot of loot will be changed with old and new monsters. The extra items need to be added.

The monster damage and attacks are not 100% Correct.

For Example:
The Grim Reaper has an explosion wave. It has been removed and their blood bomb has been reduced in damage. Because they are very hard. Expecially on a mediumrate 7.6 Server.

I'd like to hear some feedback on what else can be done to the server. Its still a long way off from being finished, Any original ideas will be considered.

Rotworm Queen

Skeleton Warrior

Braindeath

Earth Elemental

Bog Raider

Note: I do realise bog raiders havn't got his attack. It has been removed. And the correct 'exori' has been used.

The real Bog Raider exori has an invisible animation. But you get the Vine animation when it hits you.

Our friends from Laguna

Morgaroth

Wrong colours used. Fixed In-game.

Wyvern

Boss (Ingame quest Boss. Won't spoil it here)

Note: As I explained before. The attacks and spells are not 100% the same as Real Tibia.

The Rotworm Queen has been edited to be stronger and have more Health. It gives more exp and loot. Because ingame its a decent low level Boss.

Wyverns deal damage with their poison wave imstead of poisoning you. So do Earth Elementals. Because the loot has been changed and upgraded, I have decided to Upgrade some monsters a tiny bit.

Last edited:
Basically. I need to do the map. and customize the NPC's.

The Mapping is boring me :(
Im not exactly sure how long It'll take.

If I went at it hardcore I could get the server ready in about 3-4 days.
But... I don't wanna map!!!

Are you going to balance vocations? then can i suggest a improvment /change for druids?
You can test it out at 36.hopto.org 7.6 server but here is the changes:
Druids exevo gran mas pox takes about 600-700 mana and does maybe 400 damage pox hit (about lvl 100) in first round. Then it does about 100 posion hit (can be cured with exana pox) in second round, and then 50 pox hit in third round. The great thing about this spell is that even if your foe has for example a ssa around his neck you can hit thru it, since its posion and not physical like with ue. The other great thing is that it takes alot less mana than ue, and can be used twice in almost the same level. So your damages would be like for example:

First round: Exevo gran mas pox: 400 damage (400 damage)
Second round: Exevo gran mas pox: 400 damage and posion 100 damage 500 damage
Third round: Sd: 250 damage and posion from first pox: 50, and posion from second pox 100: (400)

Total hit in three rounds: 1.2k

Another example if your foe has ssa:
Spamm gfb untill your foe has low hp maybe 500 hp left, do two pox.
dead.

Still, this spell will suck agains monsters since almost all creatures are immune to posion, even weak things like dwarfs etc...

The difference against old pox is that back then they started poison on maybe 50 to 30 and then ticked down. This will be a special posion that wont matter if the foe knows exana pox since it will be worth more to heal it away or hed be dead in next pox.

Also please make exura vita 80 mana, exura sio 70, exura gran 40, exura 25.
And keep sorcs ue on 800 mana to add some balance against druids.

Remere's Mapeditor Released for 7.6 Today. Downloading...

Gave me inspiration to continue mapping.
Alot better. And Faster. And hopfully my new Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr files will be compatible with RME's editor (new Tibia.dat wuldn't work with simone's)

ALL HAIL RME!

Are you going to balance vocations? then can i suggest a improvment /change for druids?
You can test it out at 36.hopto.org 7.6 server but here is the changes:
Druids exevo gran mas pox takes about 600-700 mana and does maybe 400 damage pox hit (about lvl 100) in first round. Then it does about 100 posion hit (can be cured with exana pox) in second round, and then 50 pox hit in third round. The great thing about this spell is that even if your foe has for example a ssa around his neck you can hit thru it, since its posion and not physical like with ue. The other great thing is that it takes alot less mana than ue, and can be used twice in almost the same level. So your damages would be like for example:

First round: Exevo gran mas pox: 400 damage (400 damage)
Second round: Exevo gran mas pox: 400 damage and posion 100 damage 500 damage
Third round: Sd: 250 damage and posion from first pox: 50, and posion from second pox 100: (400)

Total hit in three rounds: 1.2k

Another example if your foe has ssa:
Spamm gfb untill your foe has low hp maybe 500 hp left, do two pox.
dead.

Still, this spell will suck agains monsters since almost all creatures are immune to posion, even weak things like dwarfs etc...

The difference against old pox is that back then they started poison on maybe 50 to 30 and then ticked down. This will be a special posion that wont matter if the foe knows exana pox since it will be worth more to heal it away or hed be dead in next pox.

Also please make exura vita 80 mana, exura sio 70, exura gran 40, exura 25.
And keep sorcs ue on 800 mana to add some balance against druids.

Vocations are going to be as balanced as possible. I won't give away any spoiler information right now...

And about your 'wrath of nature' idea. Its good. But you gotta remember it's 7.6. Theres a limit to what I can actually do with spells. And getting information on advanced 7.6 spell scripts is difficult. So far I've had to script with what I already know, and just try 'bending' the already made scripts to do what I want.

Server will begin a public Testing Phase is about 3 weeks....

Last edited:
Back