• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My sprite gallery

KikiRook

₆⁶₆NOS Titan₆⁶₆
Reaction score
The Soul Buster

eo0jddI.png

Diamond Striker
qzl5n2o.png
6Bd0Tss.png

Massacre
4azdPYw.png

Hope
lf3MdbE.png

eo0jddI.png
6Bd0Tss.png
4azdPYw.png
lf3MdbE.png

Hello!
I'm really happy about people trying out pixel art. I would love to see your sprites here more often! Please remember to post them in their original resolution (or possibly resized x2 without blur).
Practice is key! I can sense power growing in you <3

Hello!
I'm really happy about people trying out pixel art. I would love to see your sprites here more often! Please remember to post them in their original resolution (or possibly resized x2 without blur).
Thanks! Whats the default size for a Sprite?

Thanks! Whats the default size for a Sprite?
32x32 i guess

Hello!
i can sense nothing growing in me :(:(:(:(

I completely didnt notice that when I resized the sprites to show more detail that it resized my originals.. Thats why they arent 32x32 anymore, my mistake!

Back