• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster My staff application.

Thanos

m a p p e r
Reaction score
Hi!
I'd like to share my 'gamemaster' application here.

Short information about me.
My name is Emil, also known as 'Thanos' and I'm 17 years old. I live in Sweden, but I got roots from Finland aswell. On my spare time I play soccer or uses the computer.

Languages.
As I said, I come frome Sweden, which means I know swedish. I have a great english language aswell. Perhaps some small grammatic errors. I always write with a big capital in the beginning of a sentence, I use comma when needed etc. I know danish and norwegian. It's very related to swedish.

How do I work with other people?
I work very good with other people. I understand everything you need to know in the english dictionairy. I'm very friendy, but serious. I'm always on a good mood and I am very happy to help someone out.

Skills:
First of all: I'm a very helpfull guy and I'm serious with my works. I'm a dedicated CM/GM I promise. My strongest side is the helping/support. With my Tibia knowledge and great english language I think I have a great chance to become a great staff-member. I can also map, if that's necessary.I'm not an expert, but I know how to map. I've mapped for a year or something.

Experience:
I have played Tibia since 7.5 I think and OT since 8.0, or perhaps even earlier, not quite sure. I have hosted several of OT's before, but I've failed. I didn't have many players, it wasn't online that much. My computer wasn't that good either. I have been tutor, cm etc. on some servers, can't remember the names though.

If you like my application, post your e-mail here in the thread or send it in a PM. I'd rather not share my personal e-mail here.

Bye!

Back