• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My stuff

• Thread starter Deleted member 92788
  • Start date
The C4D you have used is far to visible for my liking :/, blocks out the render too much >.<, try use a nicer font effect also :)
The C4D got like that when I merged them xd and ye I suck at text effects xd But I had the psd left so I undid the merge, does this look better :p?
3VIed-.png

V1:
EN9c0B.png

V2;
znIagJ.png

Also
V1;
BtCx_V.png

V2;
PIjFVn.png

MOAR VERSIONS
V3;
AqqBEG.png

V4;
Mm2JF8.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are cute. I'm very new with Photoshop and I couldn't even imagine creating things like this as much as I would like to. Though I think I will get a chance to try it out either way, but keep it up!

Those are cute. I'm very new with Photoshop and I couldn't even imagine creating things like this as much as I would like to. Though I think I will get a chance to try it out either way, but keep it up!
:eek: Thanks<3

MAN I SUCK AT TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT >.< my sigs may look good but my text completly destroy them <,<
wS2KB8.png

I personally wouldn't use solid text but it looks good to me.
You aren't bad. Keep it up.

Back