• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My suggestions for softcores.

No, u won't be able to kill more than 6 noobs you want... you got black skull=bye bye pking xd

Have you never played real tibia? The swap between challens happens automaticly... You are being redirected to it when you greet a NPC. Though you will have to swamp back on you own, however, it's better to swap isntead of standing and w8ing a retard/s who is buying his runes ~10 minutes...

That's what i meant. I'm too lazy to swap back to default channel. You don't actually have to wait for anyone if you do your shopping at Ankrahmun :) + It's safer.

Or you can just press tab till it goes to default channel.

Killing in the name of.. is a too freaking long quest to script, ...
Even I wouldn't bother scripting THAT.

Even you? :D However, as the guy below you posted, the script is already released. So all what it needs is configuration.

You can use both "Trade" and "buy bp sds"

I wasn't talking about Trade option...

That's what i meant. I'm too lazy to swap back to default channel. You don't actually have to wait for anyone if you do your shopping at Ankrahmun :) + It's safer.

That's what i meant by swaping, one extra button to press every time you do your shopping.

I would rather choose to press TAB button instead of going to ankrahmun each time I want to buy runes... Adding this private NPC channel is 30 second work, I don't see nothing bad in it. Why they hell can't GMs do it?

Adding this private NPC channel is 30 second work, I don't see nothing bad in it. Why they hell can't GMs do it?
Talaturen has some NPC scripts which aren't compatible with NPC channel.

Back