• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign My third layout, Or it's actually my first one. Just found it on my PC.

Dexter91

Reaction score
My third layout, Actually It's my first one, I found it on my PC when I'll looked through my design folder, as usal are every feedback welcome!

My Third layout: (If it matters it's for GEISOR AAC)
layout

The header has a really bad resolution so dont mind that.

Great dude, Is this really one of ur first layouts? will you ever release them so others can download it?

Great dude, Is this really one of ur first layouts? will you ever release them so others can download it?
yeah, I'll might release them if there creates any interests. But I'm not that sure someone wants this yet. :p thanks for your answer.

/\

As he said :D

Anyway great job :)

The quality of that header is absolute shit, I'm guessing this might be because you possibly re-sized it.
The layout overall is nice however I would darken the grey background a little and perhaps change the color of the drop down menu text things (NEWS, ACCOUNT, COMMUNITY, SHOP SYSTEM)

@peroxide
captain_obvious_rock_gift.jpg

The header has a really bad resolution so dont mind that.

Back