• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of insults etc.

Started by Theist.. Just because they can't stand other peoples opinion.

I just find it quite illogical to close a thread just because a group of theist started a flame war to close the thread down? Political Correctness much?

As I recall I asked for peoples opinion and if you can pull the comments up you will see that theist started the whole flame war.

Just like my last post on that thread said,
instead of taking a chillpill religious people rather get offended by other peoples opinion.
They have to learn they aren't the only ones on this planet.

I just love how you named your thread, it's so constructive, wise and probably requires a lot of time...

Anyway, here is the reason posted by Bogart:

Enough of this, it's always the same with religions thread, why can't we just love each other has humans (and pandas).

I agree with his decision.

Last edited:
Just like my last post on that thread said,
instead of taking a chillpill religious people rather get offended by other peoples opinion.
They have to learn they aren't the only ones on this planet.

As it was shown, they started to complain and rage. Seem'd to me like they initially planned to close down my thread. Because some mods act here politically correct and goes towards majority instead of whats right? I really don't know what was the true reason. The reason why I said people should provide evidence for their claim was for the mere reason on everything not getting out of hand, but I guess theist kept complaining and bothering the mods. Just because I decided to have a discussion about something that they don't agree with? I find that repulsive.

I just love how you named your thread, it's so constructive, wisely and probably requires a lot of time...

Anyway, here is the reason posted by Bogart:

I agree with his decision.

And I agree 100% but that thread also provided him the answer to that.
Most religious people tend to not like other people with different beliefs.
And talking about it to understand eachothers views would help that.

But then again this is no religious debate forum although it was chitchat.
I understand you mods would have your hands full with that.

Its funny how you guys still make threads like these for year+ now. I mean if you really wanna discuss stuff like these just go to 4chan or some other shit forum that accepts it, seriously you tried to make a thread like this more than once n they just get deleted so what is the point of making it over n over again? sighz, you need to stop it.

Point is, talking about religion is useless, simply put there are people that do not want to acknowledge anyone's different points of view/religion and the sort, so any religions thread is bound to be flamed, and this will cause the mods to flail their hammers of "Political Correctness" it's not the mods fault, it's the peoples fault and no they do not go with the mayoralty they just want to keep things in peace.

No one plays nice now days and never will.

[video=youtube;_fZgIAEBDPE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fZgIAEBDPE[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back