• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My tracking project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thais is now like 90% tracked, need to track mt. sternum and some caves and then thais is 100% :)
asdground.png

How do you track? I mean my tracker is not working:(

A true magician never reveals his tricks XDD :thumbup:

HAHAA :thumbup:
its fuck upp for me too. so many bugs,

ONT
are u using all features?
like:
"track moveable items"
"track splashes"
"track creatures spawns"
cuz it get so many bugs on the map for me while im tracking :(

How to get the map tracker to work? the walls and such are getting all messed up for me.. someone sayd that I gotta use 1 core.. But how to do that? my processor is a triple-core :/

ONT
like:
"track moveable items"
"track splashes"
"track creatures spawns"

Ofc It looks awsome on the minimap but think of what a pain it is to remove all thsoe items in all houses, all border bugs XD, all spawns haha XD

How to get the map tracker to work? the walls and such are getting all messed up for me.. someone sayd that I gotta use 1 core.. But how to do that? my processor is a triple-core :/
:O i didnt know that, i got quad core 0.o. how do i change so it does on one? :O

Ofc It looks awsome on the minimap but think of what a pain it is to remove all thsoe items in all houses, all border bugs XD, all spawns haha XD
why should he even bother tracking when it is so many bugs? :O would go faster to get lvl 200 on tibia, lolz >_>

if you want to track something ingame or @tibiacast, cam it first and then track the cam instead
mor other advantage of this is that you can fix correct spawns by watching your cam again

if you want to track something ingame or @tibiacast, cam it first and then track the cam instead
mor other advantage of this is that you can fix correct spawns by watching your cam again

yeah i know, but if i dont bother about the spawns. is it a better way to track in-game without doing a cam? and when i tryed to track with a cam it was SOOOO fucked up

so it was for me, took ages to load the cam file to get the map output :/

What program to use to record movies? =/ some peoples say Bynacam, but i cant get that 1 to open :/

It fucks up my map too if i track straight from game, thats why i use Bynacam to record my tracking its free cam recorder, then i just use "track from cam" in maptracker.

ONT
like:
"track moveable items"
"track splashes"
"track creatures spawns"

i use "track moveable items" and ""track creatures spawns" only. And i deleted my old automaps before this project. It helps alot to see what you have tracked and what not :p

And finaly tracked allmost full darashia :p
minimap.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back