• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Up Lvl Thread!1!1!!1!!!!!!!!1!!!

u feel bad for my parents cuz i use bot on a game?

Poor fool

nah i'm more sorry for the ppl who knew your parents for making something as stupid like you for posting and proving that your botting, while even denying in the beginning

Everybody knows i bot, Never in my life have i denied that (Without sarcasm) But tell me who the fuck u r to say im stupid for bottin? Tell me.

This is a thread for my lvl ups, not for u dumbfucks to try to "flame"..

Fuck off fuckin polak.

Hisoka what it do homie!

Come back to Tibera!

One

hahaha i stopped playing a long time ago (A)
but i will come online soon, chillin with some old friends :p

Everybody knows i bot, Never in my life have i denied that (Without sarcasm) But tell me who the fuck u r to say im stupid for bottin? Tell me.

This is a thread for my lvl ups, not for u dumbfucks to try to "flame"..

Fuck off fuckin polak.

i'm just a lonely boy who wants to troll

becuz i is polak :)

your not stupid for botting, your just stupid for showing that you bot, unintentionally.

Last edited:
Wen ya gon xplain to me how i bot unintentionally?

firstly, Your Talking to the wrong guy now.

Secondly, if you can fucking read i'm telling you that you just givin us proof that you bot even tho you didnt actually wanted to show us. So thats why i said that you posted the screen Unintentionally.

Dumbass, how the fuck can someone bot unintentionally.

I actually didnt c the name, jus saw the avatar nd thot it was the guy talkin siht. . . so w,e lmfao

Then naw i cudnt give a shit if ppl kno i bot. I barely even play this ot.

The one who got mauled by a bear of course! Would you be happy if you got mauled? I don't think so :O

Back