• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint My user Kekox got banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this say enaugh
coolq.png
looool who hax who first???

He scammed me, and that "elf" wasnt even me.. thats what im telling..

Btw, my friend showed me this pic:

img695.imageshack.us/img695/303/rthfgh.png

Guess what? that is not even my paypal email! lol.. He failed

Then he built up that story or someone is inculpating you

Yes thats my email, Im saying is NOT my "PAYPAL" email... Thats the email where I talked to gurden, thats why he wrote that cuz is the only one he know and he think that the email I use for paypal.. lol

omg guys, its easy tellytubbie tell's the true. There's the proof or not? ban gurden lmao biggest scammer or do iam wrong? ..<_<

gurden deceived the mods with that last fake hack ([email protected]) which he made intentionally to ban Kekox, after gurden had scammed Kekox.

gurden deceived the mods with that last fake hack ([email protected]) which he made intentionally to ban Kekox, after gurden had scammed Kekox.

It's possible that he made WLM open multiple times and then started chatting with himself to get Kekox banned, yes. I don't think Kekox would be stupid enough to say "I'm Kekox and you're hacked"...and wtf hacked? There's a difference between scam and hack.

I wonder what's gonna happen with unfairly banned Kekox and scammer gurden now
thinking it better... otland staff can be scammed like this many times... unless they always make further investigations or ignore personal matters
@delirium ^_^ yet again, i forgot to use proper words

thanks those who supported me!..

so, am I gonna get unbanned..? please?

Can't believe someone got banned just because of a WLM chat with no proof that its him 1o1

Otland's finest can't deduce that it might not be real?

thats f*&^#d Kekox for president

Last edited:
Hello? if hello hello? kekox know right? you have had some conversation with him? even that is a bit dull does not mean that a dirty image is excluded from this forum, I do not understand, but think admins should do "otland.net" when bans a user, who think at that time? You will return to pay ... things are not so ... but I have a suggestion for such cases, to investigate and not a damn image and remain with folded arms and pulling his criticism of the poor boy, because now I think, kekox since its first subscription payment ah no longer be a donor. .. no? Now let me ask ... here who betrayed who? I'll say it best summarized ...
Here everyone is a scammer (and I mentioned in a previous news), but that does not mean we can not live among us ...

Justice TO KEKOX!

Hello? if hello hello? kekox know right? you have had some conversation with him? even that is a bit dull does not mean that a dirty image is excluded from this forum, I do not understand, but think admins should do "otland.net" when bans a user, who think at that time? You will return to pay ... things are not so ... but I have a suggestion for such cases, to investigate and not a damn image and remain with folded arms and pulling his criticism of the poor boy, because now I think, kekox since its first subscription payment ah no longer be a donor. .. no? Now let me ask ... here who betrayed who? I'll say it best summarized ...
Here everyone is a scammer (and I mentioned in a previous news), but that does not mean we can not live among us ...

Justice TO KEKOX!

No idea what you just said but it was damn emotional. Hurrah.

Status
Not open for further replies.