• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My very First map

great map, keep up the good work :thumbup:

btw, are u from paulo torres family?

^^ watch some tutorials, and learn the mapping from other mappers.
@evil: u rlly love paulo dont u?

@sir viet, gtfo

@thread, keep working on things, try not to make them squary, try using more raw palette and acquaint yourself to the map editor :)

great map, keep up the good work :thumbup:

btw, are u from paulo torres family?

dont feed a troll please.

Yeah read tutorials, also when you upload a picture (upload 1 by 1) click Full view then put "

its easier for us to see the pictures and look better.

Sigh, this section is completely infested with the same ban-evading trolls who are the only ones who post (with a few exceptions).

Sigh, this section is completely infested with the same ban-evading trolls who are the only ones who post (with a few exceptions).

HEY! its his first map, not like Faglo Torres that said that he has been mapping 2 years, this guy said its his first time.
@TOPIC
you need to add much details and change the 'void' its kinda ugly, and dont make it too squary keep improving.

@Peroxede
thanks, i will improve and make new mapa lees squary. Tbanks again
@prest
ok i will read tutorials i just want to improve, abut images i wi up then one by one next time, i forgot that you could up them that way, thanks.
@bogart
ok thanks first, i will try to make new maps less squary and void i think i can chnge it to lava that way it can look nice, what do you think?

Thanks to all who comments and give me tips so i can be a better mapper
i just need to get familiar with raw.

Last edited:
It's your first mapping pieces so i would feel bad to give negative comments right now! And i'm in a good mood so it's almost impossible to post negative... Rofl
But one thing i wanna say
It aint that bad, but first maybe try stuff out and be creative before you post it as a showoff! But because i'm in a good mood i'm kinda guessing it's for improving comments?!
But it's all up to you if you wanna upload more, i'm just a tiny ini little weepy man giving an opinion!
So keep it up for sure!

It's your first mapping pieces so i would feel bad to give negative comments right now! And i'm in a good mood so it's almost impossible to post negative... Rofl
But one thing i wanna say
It aint that bad, but first maybe try stuff out and be creative before you post it as a showoff! But because i'm in a good mood i'm kinda guessing it's for improving comments?!
But it's all up to you if you wanna upload more, i'm just a tiny ini little weepy man giving an opinion!
So keep it up for sure!

Yes, im trying to hear oppinions so i can improve :D

Worse I think, I want to see some nature pieces from you.
Done with raw, not doodad.

Tips-
~Use Raw palette
~Save as .PNG (It's lighter in weight I think?)
~Don't make things so square :)

Also l2IMG:
[IMG]http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/2695/heheheeehee.jpg[/IMG]
You must use the direct link to the picture!

1. Don't save as .jpg unless your connection is shit tier
  2. Zoom in
  3. Crop pictures
  4. Make better shapes

and this

Not lighter (as in smaller size), but the color quality is FAR greater. So yeah actually. It is lighter since a JPG of the equal quality would be bigger in size :3

Tips-
~Use Raw palette
~Don't make things so square :)

I used only raw palette with that map, about squary, i'll try & i dont like png files, they kinda gay XP.

@prest
Man, i tried to do it that way, but i couldnt see the Image

im tring to make a pier and a little city with it, this is the boat, please tell me if it looks nice or not, so i can improve :D.

Thanks
Imgs:
Ground Floor
boatt.png

-1Img
boat2.png

Captain's Room
boat3.png

Command Room
boat4.png

Last edited:
Back