• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My very First map

Very nice ship, I like the idea of it! Keep up the good work m8 and u shouls be getting better soon, I saw some problems (not to be mean) you should add some barrels, crates on the dock and some under the ship with some beds for the crew, also you used the wrong ID for the corner railing in the command post (ID used 5003, ID needed 5002)
I know I'm not a good mapper but well those are some tips I kinda learned through mapping also hehe :p

Add some railways and dead dwarves, in some years you might be able to get to paulo torres level
keep it up!

Add some railways and dead dwarves, in some years you might be able to get to paulo torres level
keep it up!
"Hey im a troll, i have no friends in real life so i come on this forum for security"

@ the thread, its not amazing but its definitly a start :) keep practicing hope to see more work in the future!

ok, i havent mapped alot, ive been busy making and editing videos, buta a sson as i get on vacation ill map

Back
Top Bottom