• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My very first sprites (please make me uncomfortable by your replays!)

Guxi

Developer
Reaction score
My very first try of making sprites.. I'm opened for all opinions,ideas...
Here we start:
Broken ladder 64x64
broken ladder.png
Steel sword 32x32
steel sword.png
Soft boots with fire element 32x32
136.png
Mage staff 32x32 ( i had idea making this as GIF so electricity around it will be moving)
Mage staff.png
Wooden dagger 32x32 ( I guess i should make this one little darker; more shading )
wooden knife.png

Thats all for now.. i will update this thread when i hear your opinion so ill see should i continue doing this or not!
Please comment ^_^

Your ladder looks really good but the others aren't very good in my eyes. Sword handle is massive and colours are dull, The flame effect on boots is nice but it really doesnt suit them boots, Mages staff is interesting but the rod is also dull and finally the dagger is way out of scale to be a "dagger".

Nice to see you finally spriting. They are decent but you can always be better.

I really like the broken ladder :)

And for next time it's Feedback, replay is like doing something again, like when in a soccer match they make a goal, they put a replay.

Thanks for sharing your opinions, means alot to me. I know i miss spelled the title..
I'd ask you guy's to give me idea for something, i could make it now :D

Back
Top Bottom