• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign My webdesigns etc.

The header I'm not satisfied with :p
5bshlg.png

Was kinda hoping for criticism :/
Started on another on. Mostly playing around with PS so I learn to use it xD
2zgbz0i.png

Started on another one xD, this one I actually coded afterwards. Text and that look like crap in PS for me.
The header I don't know what to do with :S
21e9h5y.png

Starting on a clean layout, had a little fun with an example form while I thought out how I wanted the layout...
5l4dv6.png

No anti-alias on text :p

You got some skills there, are you working on any project? Would be fun to see your progress :D

Was gonna do a clean and white template, it ended up being a dark one lol. Will come with some ss's soon

Meh, this sucks so bad, I did 50% of the layout and then managed to close down Photoshop without saving, thought I was closing another program :'(.
Tried to redo but didn't get the same result lol

2jezmsw.png

Again: text doesn't have any anti alias as I this way the result is as close to the real deal as possible for me lol

Sweet layout you got there, but it's quite boring if you'd ask me :(

I wanna see a layout with more graphics from you, like these people use for their OT-Servers :)

New one
ibpl61T2QPvCsi.PNG

I wanna see a layout with more graphics from you, like these people use for their OT-Servers :)

That will take a while I guess xD

Just started on an aac template thing, kinda stuck already xd
35iqic4.png

The one started above is put on hold lol.

Did another one instead
24q7eon.png

90q93k.png

Edit:

256hgg4.png

Stupid photoshop anti-alias, it's messing up stuff

Last edited:
Back