• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows My website available to others?

Powtreeman

Reaction score
How do I make my website available to others?

Thanks@ anyone who helps and
special thanks to dominique120!

You will need to consider the following to make your website available externally:

- Depending on the country, your ISP may block external access from port 80, so you will need setup your Apache to port 8080.
- Make sure you forward the ports in your router.

A no-ip DNS may also help you to be accessed externally as you use a dynamic DNSing in their domain to point to your ip.
Hope this helps you in any way, good luck.

Did you check this with the vapus tool?
Make sure you also have your server running, else it will say it's closed.
If you have your server running when you used the tool, did you opened port 80 same way as 7171/7172?
Already tried to turn off firewall or if you have one your anti-virus program?
Also make sure you opened the ports with your IPv4 address.

Oh nice. Yes i have been checking vapus. opening the server is what got my 7171 7172 ports open but now port 80 is closed again.
I opened them both through my router with the IPv4 address

Your website also needs to be running to see if port 80 is open.
If port 80 is still not open, you can try to add the port in firewall and turn off your anti-virus program (if you have one).

Your website also needs to be running to see if port 80 is open.
If port 80 is still not open, you can try to add the port in firewall and turn off your anti-virus program (if you have one).

Limos is right, you need the service running to check if its actually open, otherwise it will show as closed because the program is not listening to any connections.

A tip, start windows in the "debug free" or smth like that(using swedish window so have no ide what the english word is). That will remove EVERYTHING onStartup, thus only windows starts, after that start xampp, or w/e you are using. If it workes there is an auto-start program that is using the port 80, look in tutorials for "what ports are my computer using~" or do a google search.
And well as said, use the vapus tool, what would we do without it ;)

Back