• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign My Website layout

Wezc

Banned User
Reaction score
I've created this layout, because i was bored.. :D

So here it is:
templatei.png

Last edited:
Men, for me this is amazing layout. Is it just a .psd, or it is coded already. And for which AAC? Modern or Gesior?

It's cool, but the background looks like you've used 2minutes to complete :p
Dont know if its the wings of the 'dragon' or whatever it is which is destroying it. But the wings is not cutted out properly :p

LOL!
Can I ask you honestly, did you make this template or did you just change images?
The reason i'm asking is because you can clearly see that you have 'removed' a old header. And if you made this you would have everything in layers.

But anyway, it's better but i'd go for a bigger background which would come out from the sides. Maybe a burning city would be awsome. Just brainstorming here :D

LOL!
Can I ask you honestly, did you make this template or did you just change images?
The reason i'm asking is because you can clearly see that you have 'removed' a old header. And if you made this you would have everything in layers.

But anyway, it's better but i'd go for a bigger background which would come out from the sides. Maybe a burning city would be awsome. Just brainstorming here :D

You think i stole the template or what? I can print screen the layers if you want?

It does not matter what I think, i'm just asking. I also stated the reason why I was asking that question. As there is no other logical explanation for it :D

Okay, i'm just not a fan of negative comments.. ^_^

Back