• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC MYAAC .7 Newest and gesior shop mod added from plugins.

Kavalor

(Real)Creator of ChaosOT
Reaction score
Paid >

Seeking assistance with proper configuration of the paypal redirect back to my site for automatic point adding to accounts of players who have sent money via paypal.

Currently all resources are working correctly and the shop on the website as well as in game are working together just fine.

Players who use paypal to pay are not getting redirected back correctly or the payment is not getting told to the server, I am not positive. All I know is something is not configured right in my settings and would like someone to talk through the settings with me. Someone who "already has it all working perfectly" with the same resources used.

Please send me a PM and let me know if you have this working and are interested and what you want for payment.

Back