• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC [MyAAC] Cannot find path to TFS

a2k__

Kropka.
Reaction score
Hello!
I wanna to install MyAAC, but install script cannot to find path to my TFS, i know its correct but it cannot to find it :(
Cannot find config file. Is your server path correct? Go back and check again.

Solution
So - to summarise - the problem was with permissions.

User under which Apache was running, didn't have rights to open files in the directory from MyAAC.

Helped changing user to whom the MyAAC directory belongs.

Command:
Code:
chown -R www-data.www-data /var/www

Where www-data is Apache user. Can be also: admin, or any other. Depends on the operating system. On Debian it's www-data.
And /var/www is the directory where your MyAAC is located.
This is the line in MyAAC that checks if your config.lua exists:
Code:
if((!isset($error) || !$error) && !file_exists($config['server_path'] . 'config.lua')) {

That means, it checks what you have given in your 'server path' input field, and check if there's config.lua.

Are you sure that this path exists? What OS (Operating System) are you using, and what web server? Then I can give you further instructions.

So - to summarise - the problem was with permissions.

User under which Apache was running, didn't have rights to open files in the directory from MyAAC.

Helped changing user to whom the MyAAC directory belongs.

Command:
Code:
chown -R www-data.www-data /var/www

Where www-data is Apache user. Can be also: admin, or any other. Depends on the operating system. On Debian it's www-data.
And /var/www is the directory where your MyAAC is located.

Solution
Back