• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MyAAC][Plugin] Creatures like on Tibia.com

MyAAC

Solutions
Reaction score
This plugin changes creatures page to be more realistic (like on tibia.com)

Requirements: Minimum MyAAC 0.3.0 is required.

Installation:

Go to Admin Panel, select 'Plugins', and then select real-tibia-creatures.zip and click upload. That's all!

I also include a script that I used to convert all the creatures from tibia.com (yeah, I didn't copied it manually, but I wrote a script to download all images and creature pages). Its in attachments.

Screenshot:
Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-17 um 15.00.04.png
Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-17 um 15.04.35.png
Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-17 um 15.05.13.png

Attachments

• real-tibia-creatures.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 545 · VirusTotal
  • converter.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 307 · VirusTotal
awesome <3

Is there any way to remove monsters that doesnt exist on old clients???

I'm running nostalrius, and I deleted lots of monsters, but they still appear...
here's my creatureshtmltwig file:

Attachments

• creatures html twig.rar
    2.4 KB · Views: 16 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
awesome <3

Is there any way to remove monsters that doesnt exist on old clients???

I'm running nostalrius, and I deleted lots of monsters, but they still appear...
here's my creatureshtmltwig file:
Well, probably someone will edit this to remove newest creatures and hold olders, the way I solved was the next:
1. Renamed creatures.html.twig to creatures2.html.twig
2. Edited system/templates/creatures/creatures.php and renamed the file:
echo $twig->render('creatures/creatures.html.twig'); ----> to echo $twig->render('creatures/creatures2.html.twig');

The convert just download existing creatures on the server itself or download everything that is on tibia.com/creatures?
still work? becouse here download zero photo

Back