• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC [MyAAC] [TFS 1.2] Character Auctions

APTGET

Reaction score
Hi guys, does anyone have a character auction page for myaac (sell characters for bids/buynow)? Thanks!

You can try this, one user gave me and allowed to share:

I appreciate you sharing. I believe I don't have the necessary knowledge to make it work. Could you give me some kind of direction? While I wait for your response, I continue to study a way.

Sorry but my knowledge is zero when it comes to this.

How can I view this on my website? I'm using the TibiaOld template, MyAAC. I tried to add it to: /templates/tibiaold/
But soon I was out of the loop. I've been on this for a while, could anyone help me with a tip, or guidance here?

You need to paste it into system/pages/auction.php

You need to paste it into system/pages/auction.php

Nice! <3

Admin PANEL gives me the error:
SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'rebirth' in 'where clause'

Backtrace:

#0 /var/www/html/system/libs/pot/OTS_Base_DB.php(86): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM `...')
#1 /var/www/html/system/libs/pot/OTS_DB_PDOQuery.php(13): OTS_Base_DB->doQuery('SELECT * FROM `...')
#2 /var/www/html/system/pages/auction.php(305): OTS_Base_DB->query('SELECT * FROM `...')
#3 /var/www/html/index.php(347): require('/var/www/html/s...')
#4 {main}

ADD AUCTION gives me:
ERROR! You do not have access to this page.

I would be VERY happy if you can help me solve these issues so that I can finally use this one day. Still thanks so far.
While I wait, I try to solve it, and if I succeed in something, I'll update the topic.

Auction.php - On line 305.

PHP:
        foreach($SQL->query('SELECT * FROM `players` WHERE `id` NOT IN (' . implode(",", $charsAlreadyOnAuctions) . ') AND `lastlogout` > 0 AND `rebirth` >= ' . $SQL->quote($minLevel) . ' AND `lastlogout` <= ' . $SQL->quote($maxLastLogout) . ' AND `name` LIKE ' . $SQL->quote('%'.$nameContains.'%') . ' ORDER BY `' . $orderBy . '` ' . $orderType . ', `name` ASC LIMIT ' . $resultsLimit .';') as $player)

If it's just the lack of the quoted column, I don't think it's a problem. But I haven't been able to add a column yet.
I sent my database below in case anyone wants to help.

Tks <3

auction.php on line 305

Attachments

Last edited:
Nice! <3

ADD AUCTION gives me:

I would be VERY happy if you can help me solve these issues so that I can finally use this one day. Still thanks so far.
While I wait, I try to solve it, and if I succeed in something, I'll update the topic.

PHP:
        foreach($SQL->query('SELECT * FROM `players` WHERE `id` NOT IN (' . implode(",", $charsAlreadyOnAuctions) . ') AND `lastlogout` > 0 AND `rebirth` >= ' . $SQL->quote($minLevel) . ' AND `lastlogout` <= ' . $SQL->quote($maxLastLogout) . ' AND `name` LIKE ' . $SQL->quote('%'.$nameContains.'%') . ' ORDER BY `' . $orderBy . '` ' . $orderType . ', `name` ASC LIMIT ' . $resultsLimit .';') as $player)

If it's just the lack of the quoted column, I don't think it's a problem. But I haven't been able to add a column yet.

Tks <3

auction.php on line 305

Execute this in your phpmyadmin:

ALTER TABLE players ADD COLUMN rebirth INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

error when trying to add a char.

Call to undefined method OTS_Player::getRebirth()

Backtrace:

#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(347): require()
#1 {main}

error when trying to add a char.

Call to undefined method OTS_Player::getRebirth()

Backtrace:

#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(347): require()
#1 {main}
no work for nostalrius, you have to edit some functions and add tables in mysql
Nice! <3

ADD AUCTION gives me:

PHP:

Tks <3

auction.php on line 305
Hey guys, sorry when i wrote the code I made it for my server to use rebirths to solve it use notepad ++ or any other program to edit scripts and find getRebirth() change it to getLevel() after that find rebirth and change it to level

Hey guys, sorry when i wrote the code I made it for my server to use rebirths to solve it use notepad ++ or any other program to edit scripts and find getRebirth() change it to getLevel() after that find rebirth and change it to level
Is it normal that the points to which they have sold their character are not added?

Back