• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MyAAC] Welcome Box - Last joined, best player, total houses

slaw

Software Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
slawkens
Hello,

Today I'm releasing a plugin for MyAAC - Welcome Box.

This plugin show some information on the news page in the box - like who last joined, who is the best player, free houses, total guilds and more!

Download: Scroll down.

Installation:
Go to Admin Panel, select 'Plugins', and then select myaac-welcome-box.zip and click upload. That's all!

Screenshots:
myaac_welcome_box1.jpg
myaac_welcome_box2.jpg

Attachments

• myaac-welcome-box.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 328 · VirusTotal
Hi, how can i reset count at "player number" ? I have 6 account in database but welcome box show eg. " Last joined us: Roni, player number 519. Welcome and wish you a nice game! "

Hi, how can i reset count at "player number" ? I have 6 account in database but welcome box show eg. " Last joined us: Roni, player number 519. Welcome and wish you a nice game! "
Anyone can help me with this issue ? Thanks.

Anyone can help me with this issue ? Thanks.
Go to phpmyadmin in ur db and first export accounts table for security, after go Operations select Empty the tables.
1650634284988.png
Its clean all accounts, after ur need import accounts table, if dont work process u need cleans other table linked with account, bans, guilds...

Back