• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MYACC CONFIGURE IP,DUDE

Jpstafe

Reaction score
Hello otland community, I want to configure my MYACC page but when I enter my global IP it does not let me open it, nor can I enter, only with localhost or 127.0.0.1, where I can go to enter my global IP so I have already passed the page so that do they register? I clarify that I have all the ports open, firewalls disabled, WITH ZNOTE WEB, it did work for me... but I switched to myacc because it seems more comfortable to me...
config.php myacc:
PHP:
// database details (leave blank for auto detect from config.lua)
    'database_host' => '',
    'database_port' => '', // leave blank to default 3306
    'database_user' => '',
    'database_password' => '',
    'database_name' => '',
    'database_log' => false, // should database queries be logged and and saved into system/logs/database.log?
    'database_socket' => '', // set if you want to connect to database through socket (example: /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock)
    'database_persistent' => false, // use database permanent connection (like server), may speed up your sit
config.local myacc:
PHP:
<?php
// place for your configuration directives, so you can later easily update myaac
$config['installed'] = true;
$config['env'] = 'prod'; // dev or prod
$config['mail_enabled'] = true;
$config['server_path'] = 'C:/Users/Venebrapa/Desktop/venebra8.0/';
$config['mail_admin'] = '[email protected]';
$config['mail_address'] = '[email protected]';
$config['date_timezone'] = 'America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires';
$config['client'] = '800';
$config['anonymous_usage_statistics'] = true;
$config['session_prefix'] = 'myaac_lht4sm9b_';
$config['cache_prefix'] = 'myaac_t63rvol1_';

$config['highscores_ids_hidden'] = array(5, 6, 7, 8, 9);