• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyACC increase reload time and more

Lopaskurwa

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,
so myacc have annoying problem it takes ages to reload people skills, level from highscores or top player menu, overall its so slow but it reloads if you put like comment in 'news' but sometimes it takes hours if it does automatically. And second question how to increase 'last kills' section it can show max 20 deaths. Cant see anything in config but im pretty sure both of them are editable in config.

What is the link to your website? If you don't mind, I could run a few tests and see what's causing the issue.

How large are the page's files that are trying to load? Also, what language are they in? Could you post them?

How large are the page's files that are trying to load? Also, what language are they in? Could you post them?
Whole website is about 28-30mb images are optimized with tinypng. Its english. Tell me which files you need i will post them. Overall website is fast it only takes long time to update player info.

How often do you do a server save on your OT? Maybe try increasing the intervals of that and seeing if it affects the relay time back to the website.

How often do you do a server save on your OT? Maybe try increasing the intervals of that and seeing if it affects the relay time back to the website.
every two hours, it would make no sense increase save time it would cause server lags for sure more often. The better idea would be somehow to reload player information in website every 10mins i dont think its a good idea to do something server related because it doesnt make sense you want to fix website stuff but you end up editing whole server :D

Also, this is starting to seem more of a cache problem than anything too harsh. What are the intervals you set in your config to clear your cache? You should lower that, and that way the database can refresh its info each time it caches the files.

Also, this is starting to seem more of a cache problem than anything too harsh. What are the intervals you set in your config to clear your cache? You should lower that, and that way the database can refresh its info each time it caches the files.
Where is it in myacc config not sure which one to edit

In the main myacc folder, config.php, edit this line:
PHP:
    'database_persistent' => false, // use database permanent connection (like server), may speed up your site
to say this:
PHP:
    'database_persistent' => true, // use database permanent connection (like server), may speed up your site

In the main myacc folder, config.php, edit this line:
PHP:
    'database_persistent' => false, // use database permanent connection (like server), may speed up your site
to say this:
PHP:
    'database_persistent' => true, // use database permanent connection (like server), may speed up your site
Fuck i dont have it since im using 0.7.9 it looks like it was made in 0.7.10

Well thankfully it'd be easy to transfer over. You can likely keep your current layout as well!
It should be obvious isnt it? Why i use 0.7.9 and not 0.7.11? because i have a lot of changes in my entire myacc website. Template have nothing to do with it. Entire system folder is custom and etc. If my website would be empty and not edited i wont even use 0.7.9

You can always add in those functions yourself if you're so inclined to do so. It wouldn't take much time other than searching through the files to find references of them.

You can always add in those functions yourself if you're so inclined to do so. It wouldn't take much time other than searching through the files to find references of them.
Thats true but usually i do terrible job implementing new function from newer version. And we are not sure it would solve the problem.

Back