• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mycos Mapping Thread

that's the reason... I want to see if he can revolutionize this. I want a "wow" moment :D

Well... I am gonna map it anyways, just somewhen later, not next (if it doesnt win)

I am gonna let you guys the chance to vote for the next theme:
(After 5 comments recieved I am gonna start mapping, no matter what follows)
Continue:
1. Elves
2. Dwarves
3. Dark Cathedral (underground part)

Start:
4. Desert tomb
5. Behemoths

Choose your wishes or suggest a theme for following votings!

4. Desert tomb (2 votes so far)
5. Behemoths (1 vote)

Last edited:
Well because I just recieved 3 votes I had to choose Desert tombs

Here is my outcome:
(hidden entrance)
6xg01.png

the beginning of a huge tomb
7cIbMA.png

Now I am gonna let you guys vote again:

Continue:
Desert Tomb
Dwarves
Dark Cathedral (underground)

Start:
Behemoths
Bog Raiders

Greetings :)

Well because I just recieved 3 votes I had to choose Desert tombs

Here is my outcome:
(hidden entrance)
6xg01.png

the beginning of a huge tomb
7cIbMA.png

Now I am gonna let you guys vote again:

Continue:
Desert Tomb
Dwarves
Dark Cathedral (underground)

Start:
Behemoths
Bog Raiders

behemoths =D

ok, you want something, I'd say a bit different randomization of the grass. Then you could possibly add a few of the green swamp plants along the coast. Other than that there isn't anything to do. :)
(if this was to be used for a server you should make the entrance a bit more accessible since now you'd have to side-step in)

Hey guys :)
For a long time I had been absent!
As I got many requests to share my old League of Legends map - which I never had finished - I decided to contribute it into some kind of partnership.
Because of that I worked on the map and it's completly done now, additionally I am working on updates as soon as there are any changes on the official LoL map.

In future there might be more than one map available but for now I just did the normal one.

Minimap:
K_PwUuU0T.png

Seems to be small but it's not!

As you can see the bases are not as they used to be in LoL, but I swear they will completly fullfill the typical gameplay!

Some pictures to give you an imagination, there won't more (just because it would be boring if you might want to discover it by playing):
uxPE5b04V.png
nQKMsOdGR.png
m9fPHk1uD.png

P.S.: http://otland.net/threads/league-of-legends-server.228540/

Back