• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia MyOTClient [with LINK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Finally, it is here, the most requested tool in my PMs!
This would not have been possible without Stian, so thank you.
(Link at the bottom)

What is MyOTClient?
TOWlNuv.png

MyOTClient is a website that will let you create your own custom CIP edited client where you will be able to change client sided information like RSA, IP Address, Client title, URLS and more (Found on the picture below)

Why are you doing this?
TOWlNuv.png

I have been away for a while and now I am back, since then, I have gotten many requests of bringing the old VAPus custom client maker and some other tools back, so as a reason we have decided to re-create the whole thing from scratch because VAPus Tools were very old and outdated. I have also abandoned VAPus so this Web-Tool is named MyOTClient!

But I thought this is for OTClient, because you know, "MyOTClient"?!?
TOWlNuv.png

No, currently we only support edited CIP version. We are planning to make this compatible with OTClient IF people show interest!

What client versions does this support?????
TOWlNuv.png

Currently it supports:

Are you planning to support more versions?
TOWlNuv.png

Yes,
We are also planning to add more versions once people show interest, we will be posting polls to see which one is the most requested because it is not as easy as it seems!

Click here for Link

We are planning to keep the site free of advertisements. We are also paying for domain and hosting as well putting time and effort into creating this tool and improving it, as well working on new tools that will come out soon for the public. Therefore we have included a donation box on the website, feel free to show love and support! Thank you

Cheers​

Last edited by a moderator:
This will help alot of users here on otland! It's nice to see people who share their developments! Great job keep it up!

Main thread updated with new supported client (8.10 & 10.98). We are currently working on supporting 7.72

Maybe im just stupid but how do you locked your custome spr,dat,pic?
Untitled.png

Shouldn't it be like "Browse" to locket?

Maybe im just stupid but how do you locked your custome spr,dat,pic?
Untitled.png

Shouldn't it be like "Browse" to locket?
As night wolf said, these are just the file names. Our website will generate you a pic file once you upload a BG, the names you put in DAT and SPR will change what the .exe client recognize so instead of using tibia.dat and tibia.spr, you will be able to use XXX.dat and XXX.spr , if you have any more questions or you did not understand let me know, I will try to explain it again

The default channel or server log channel name doesn't seem to affect in any way, I've replaced the names but then there are same default names again.

The default channel or server log channel name doesn't seem to affect in any way, I've replaced the names but then there are same default names again.
Should be fixed thanks!

We are planning to keep the site free of advertisements. We are also paying for domain and hosting as well putting time and effort into creating this tool and improving it, as well working on new tools that will come out soon for the public. Therefore we have included a donation box on the website, feel free to show love and support! Thank you
Put website code on Github. You may resign and don't pay for next year of domain/hosting, but people may still need it.
Probably first version of code is full of crap. People may help you clear it and fix any possible bugs.

Put website code on Github. You may resign and don't pay for next year of domain/hosting, but people may still need it.
Probably first version of code is full of crap. People may help you clear it and fix any possible bugs.
I believe in private projects as the developers take more care of it rather than it being public. If we plan to stop and abandon the project I then might post it to public. Thanks for the concern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back