• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Myself, and Mary? ..juana.

_Arthur

Reaction score
D:

[video=youtube;93jQI_6G5Cw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93jQI_6G5Cw[/video]

Anyways, I'm posting this, basically because I'm sad that proposition 19 got declined in California.
If it had gotten accepted, then a huge wave of countries would start fighting harder, and using this as an example.
Bah, oh well.

Last edited:
how do you afford paying for that much weed? if you smoke it everyday

thats 2 blunts.. not much at all
obviously gonna get u high tho

Yeah, like I said, I blaze about 2 hours~ before I sleep.
I rarely ever blaze during the day.

10$ bedtime snack called bud isn't bad, every night. :p

Yeah, like I said, I blaze about 2 hours~ before I sleep.
I rarely ever blaze during the day.

10$ bedtime snack called bud isn't bad, every night. :p

basically I for what I know most weeds that "drain you" or get you sleepy is dirt weed, most people who even "blaze" a little from good weed would have his mind blown(which is a good high), over here you get an ounce for 25 and it's somewhere between dirt weed and regular weed.(Not the best, but... Meh! does the job!)

I'm sure Kanye would know about the good'ol "Purple Kush" or "The Sticky Icky" (Quality Weed is Quality!) but that shit is hard to find over here. :(

basically I for what I know most weeds that "drain you" or get you sleepy is dirt weed, most people who even "blaze" a little from good weed would have his mind blown(which is a good high), over here you get an ounce for 25 and it's somewhere between dirt weed and regular weed.(Not the best, but... Meh! does the job!)

I'm sure Kanye would know about the good'ol "Purple Kush" or "The Sticky Icky" (Quality Weed is Quality!) but that shit is hard to find over here. :(

25$ an ounce?!?!?!?? sounds like garden leaves.... (Wait, in what currency?)

Here, it's like $280~/ounce for good stuff.

25$ an ounce?!?!?!?? sounds like garden leaves.... (Wait, in what currency?)

Here, it's like $280~/ounce for good stuff.

Fuck got it mixed up, it's a 25quarter(~7grams)! and in most places like Aruba you can find a Whole bag of weed for $5~10.

Ah, it's still like 35$ for an eighth, 60-70 for a quarter here. :/

yea over here is quite cheap and quality weed is hard to come by, unless you got to the metropolitan area and risk your ass getting shot to buy the good shit!(no way in hell I'm going there) so our best solution is to buy seeds and grow it ourselves : / and we don't have a "controlled" room to grow that to make some good weed!

Edit:
hmmm if the weed they sell over there is well grown then you have something close to a kush, if I'm not mistaking Kush will cost you something like the prices you just said!

Question:
Do you fell like sleepy but with a very good high(couchlocked)? or just Lazy fucked sleepy.

Last edited:
yea over here is quite cheap and quality weed is hard to come by, unless you got to the metropolitan area and risk your ass getting shot to buy the good shit!(no way in hell I'm going there) so our best solution is to buy seeds and grow it ourselves : / and we don't have a "controlled" room to grow that to make some good weed!

Edit:
hmmm if the weed they sell over there is well grown then you have something close to a kush, if I'm not mistaking Kush will cost you something like the prices you just said!

Question:
Do you fell like sleepy but with a very good high(couchlocked)?
<------ Yes. (+ HUNGRY XD)

<------ Yes. (+ HUNGRY XD)

yup you guys have quality shit(Green Thumb Quality)! Over here it may vary but quality is hard to find, is weed legal where you live?

Suggestion for the title of this thread; "Myself and Mary Jane"

[video=youtube;AhreCLlcq3Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhreCLlcq3Q[/video]

yup you guys have quality shit(Green Thumb Quality)! Over here it may vary but quality is hard to find, is weed legal where you live?

Not "legal", but it's "tolerated".

Like, at 4:20, everybody(I mean like 40,000 people) will gather infront of the art gallery, and light up. :p

Back
Top Bottom