• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mysql Admin tool

izaak

Reaction score
Guys , hi i know allot of you dont know me and probebly idnt notice i left but i just want to say thank you for always helping me.

im not verry good at scripting tibia servers , but you guys always came true for me.
thats why i made this tool for you guys , it saves allot of time going to your database the whole time.
the tool can do the following

change character name
change player temple
change the character level
change admin or grant admin
add a table with desired name
remove a specific table

when you click on change it wont show a message because its anoying having to click that away the whole time.
so only when you connect to your database it wil show a message when the connection is true or false.

here is a screen shots of the tool i made , its my first tool ever and it works 100%.

tool.jpg

and here is the link Izaaks SqlTool.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Project file : http://speedy*****malware.localhost/crQ2J/Izaaks-SqlTool-Source.rar

i hope you guys enjoy the tool and i might update it to do way more when i have time...
please leave a comment after you tested the tool.

Attachments

• Izaaks SqlTool.rar
    281.6 KB · Views: 13 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Shouldn't this be under "tools"? ;o

Guys , hi i know allot of you dont know me and probebly idnt notice i left but i just want to say thank you for always helping me.

im not verry good at scripting tibia servers , but you guys always came true for me.
thats why i made this tool for you guys , it saves allot of time going to your database the whole time.
the tool can do the following

change character name
change player temple
change the character level
change admin or grant admin

when you click on change it wont show a message because its anoying having to click that away the whole time.
so only when you connect to your database it wil show a message when the connection is true or false.

here is a screen shots of the tool i made , its my first tool ever and it works 100%.

View attachment 14618

and here is the link Izaaks SqlTool.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

i hope you guys enjoy the tool and i might update it to do way more when i have time...
please leave a comment after you tested the tool.
i cant seem to edit this post but , today i made the tool way better , it took allot of work but the new options are.
add table : the user can choose his own table name
and remove table , the user typs in a table name clicks remove and bye
the new link is : -----

this program is created in visual basics 2010
before i make it an open source there are some things i want to add to it so untill then i wont share the source.
enjoy the tool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back