• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows [MYSQL] Bug

Mattt

I'm cool I swear
Reaction score
Code:
 mysql_real_query(): UPDATE `players` SET `onlinetime7`=players.onlinetime6, `onlinetime6`=players.onlinetime5, `onlinetime5`=players.onlinetime4, `onlinetime4`=players.onlinetime3, `onlinetime3`=players.onlinetime2, `onlinetime2`=players.onlinetime1, `onlinetime1`=players.onlinetimetoday,`onlinetimetoday`=0; - MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'onlinetime7' in 'field list' (1054)

Code:
mysql_real_query(): UPDATE `players` SET `exphist7`=players.exphist6, `exphist6`=players.exphist5, `exphist5`=players.exphist4, `exphist4`=players.exphist3, `exphist3`=players.exphist2, `exphist2`=players.exphist1, `exphist1`=players.experience-players.exphist_lastexp, `exphist_lastexp`=players.experience; - MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'exphist7' in 'field list' (1054)

Code:
mysql_real_query(): UPDATE `players` SET `onlinetimetoday`=players.onlinetimetoday+60, `onlinetimeall`=players.onlinetimeall+60 WHERE `online` = 1; - MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'onlinetimeall' in 'field list' (1054)

I've searched and tried a few things ive found, but they havent seem to have worked. If you could help me, it'd be greatly appreciated and rep++ will be given.

Thanks in advance,
Droid

Last edited:
Maybe you should post the script wich executes that code?:)

and by the way, whats this for? do you really need it?

Last edited:
I'm not sure what they go to and i don't want to delete anything that would potentially mess my server up is all.

if you're not going to use powergamers & online time on your website, remove the globalevent? or else install the thing i mentioned properly

Back