• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows MySQL connection problems

Core_

Solutions
Reaction score
So I've been having this weird problem with the latest Mystic Spirit version:
P4cFoeU.png

I also have been working on a 0.4 version (910) which works perfectly, but I just can't make this one work, I also had a similar problem with a DayZ server I was trying to setup.
I'm using the right database config (except for a new database) as the one in the 0.4, I'm running the x64 version as you can see, and I've changed
mysqlHost = "localhost" to mysqlHost = "127.0.0.1". I've tested both GUI and CONSOLE version none of them work. :[ I've no idea what could be the problem, for some reason the text on the screen "@localhost" doesn't change to "@127.0.0.1" even tho I've changed it in the config.

Also it says I'm not using password '<using password: NO>" but I'm. Please I'm stuck whit this, and also I can't make Znote AAC work, I believe the problem might be same or at least related since I keep getting this at the installation :(picture below), and I'm sure I've completed all the steps.

"Failed to connect to database.

Install:

Make sure you have imported TFS database. (OTdir/forgottenserver.sql OR OTdir/schemas/mysql.sql)

Import the below schema to a TFS database in phpmyadmin:

Edit config.php with correct mysql connection details."

NOP, not that, that's fine as I said, that's not the problem, I use the same credentials as in 0.4 and they work well, but I'll make a new user to make sure.

see what happens if you delete or move config.lua away :w00t:

Ofc that wasn't the problem...

Well idk, I made a new DB user and it works now, the dayz server thing works now as well :), thanks for everything anyways

Back