• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved MySQL Database Errors

PenaltyOfDeath

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I have been playing around with a tfs 1.2 server not hosting or anything but just locally so I can play with it. I followed all the steps for "My first server" tutorial and like I said everything was going great for nearly 2 months now. However, I was busy this last week and when I came back to fiddle around with it again I had a crazy amount of database errors and my web page will no longer come up. I have no idea how to even approach this but I have cropped out a few screen shots. If I left anything out it wasn't intentional as I would like to continue to work on this.

database errors.png

Last edited:
Looks like your database got corrupted somehow.
Have you tried creating another one and see if that works?

Solution
Just now made an attempt but now I'm even more confused. What could be causing these problems??

attempt.png

Edit : Sorry I just seen that it said the previous table existed from before. Since I wasn't sure how to go about removing the rest of it I decided to just make one with a different name and it worked. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back