• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mysql error

Plumsen

Reaction score
Hello im new at MYSQL, so i would need help. This is what i need help with i got a error: MYSQL ERROR: Access denied for user 'private'@'localhost' (using password: YES) i know i need go in http://127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin/ then database and maybe the folder user, but im not sure how i edit user ... i know im newbie <_<

Commonly the default user is root and you are loggin as 'private'.

How i log in eh? I know i must edit the folder user first in phpmyadmin, but im not sure what to write, you can add host, user, password and such,
im gonna have password, but how i will edit this? eh.. i know im so noob, but please help me ;-O

- - - Updated - - -

Eh.. The thing i rly need help with is that i have error: connection to database failed.

How i edit in config.lua so this doesent need... like xml or something that is easy and u dont need make anything in
phpmyadmin... eh

- - - Updated - - -

The server files, data pack i have fixed, requires some database, but like if u download swelution 8.0 you can easy just run it...
i want like it, but for 7.6 and my server i have created with a friend. :S

Back