• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC MySQL error

Ns Sparkz

Just a Normal Ns King
Reaction score
hello everyone, am using uniserver. last night everything was working fine including website,database, and otserver , today my computer was lagging alittle bit so i wondererd what is causing that lag, i entered my task manager and i found a file called mysql_something.exe i don't remember, it was using alot of memory, so i thought uniserver might be the reason and i checked uniserver it was closed, so i had no other option but to end task of mysql_something.exe stupid of me i know, next thing i know am getting this error
for my phpmyadmin am getting this error.
MySQL said: Documentation
Code:
mysqli_real_connect(): The server requested authentication method unknown to the client [caching_sha2_password]
mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/2054): The server requested authentication method unknown to the client
Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.
mysqli_real_connect(): The server requested authentication method unknown to the client [caching_sha2_password]
mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/2054): The server requested authentication method unknown to the client
phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.
---
for www am getting this erorr:
"Failed to connect to MySQL: (2054) The server requested authentication method unknown to the client"
---
a solution would be to reinstall mysql in uniserver i guess, but i just wanted to know if there is a fixable option, i tried restoring default password(root) failed to, restarting my computer hoping it would work, nothing.

Last edited:
after experimenting, Found the solution, exterminate mysqld.exe from cmd. and Rerun uniserver.

Last edited:
Back