• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL ERROR

Xizze

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

I've downloaded the Karmia data pack which is 8.6 (TFS 0.4)
At first i had alot of trouble compiling and getting the .exe to start. But now i've managed to compile and start the .exe.

But now i get alot of mysql errors. My guess is that i got a wrong version of the database... But idk how to fix it really. Maybe someone have a solution here?

Anyone know how to fix these?

1607518561863.png

How do u usally fix things like this, when you only download a data pack.

Code:
ALTER TABLE `houses`
ADD `world_id` int(11) not null;

ALTER TABLE `tile_items`

see if house items are saving after this

Code:
ALTER TABLE `houses`

ALTER TABLE `tile_items`

see if house items are saving after this
Thanks for the quick reply.

When i try to run the sql u posted i get:
"
MySQL said: Documentation

#1146 - Table 'ot86.tile_items' doesn't exist"

you're probably using wrong schema

but let's try:
Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `tile_items` (
  `house_id` int NOT NULL,
  `data` longblob NOT NULL,
  `world_id` int NOT NULL,
  FOREIGN KEY (`house_id`) REFERENCES `houses` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARACTER SET=utf8;

or you know what?
just go there [8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.4 (https://otland.net/threads/8-60-the-forgotten-server-0-4.240240/)
download source, and import mysql schema from schemas folder as your database

Ok, so i've droped the old DB and imported mysql schema from the sources folder you linked.

Still got these errors:
1607522687301.png

it's a table from gesior aac. I don't know why the server asks for it, but installing gesior aac (for tfs 0.4) should solve the problem

it's a table from gesior aac. I don't know why the server asks for it, but installing gesior aac (for tfs 0.4) should solve the problem
Okay, i followed the install (Gesior acc for tfs 0.4). At the last step i got new error:

STEP 5​

Set Admin Account

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch() on bool in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php:33 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php(21): Account->load(1, 'name') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(517): Account->__construct(1, 'name') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 33

Back