• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

mySql Graphs and tables at Grafana

moekl

Reaction score
Hello does anyone have a mysql database and are willing to export it,

you can clone it and remove all account names and password from accounts section.
basicly clear the data you dont want me to see in the clone if you are willing to send me it.
i have to little data to work with in my db so cant currently use grafana with full potential.

Purpose
im going to make a dashboard template for grafana wich can give you nice views, currently exploring what i can do with mysql in grafana but i will do my best,
and post it so anyone can use it here.

Some ideas of what you want to see/summarize into views would be nice aswell.

if you dont know what grafana is
check here Grafana® Features (https://grafana.com/grafana/?plcmt=footer)

Best regards
Moekl

yeah sure
i have not discoverd if i can retrieve open tibia metrics maybe i can explore that but what i can do is,
get sql metrics /data with views
website metrics
computer/server linux and windows metrics

and ofc i will provide a how to setup both prometeus and grafana :)
and all iknow about usage
Post automatically merged:

Creating a vm so i can demonstrate the setup process il put step by step and sources of info in file wich i will post once im done
1660753098465.png
Post automatically merged:

@Michael 4463
added a tutorial here just made it and added sources from where i gatherd this knowledge.
querys etcs have to be taught by the person itself,

but looking at imported dashboards people can get and idea how they work and reproduce,

hope this is good enough

Attachments

• Grafana tutorial.rar
    608.7 KB · Views: 1 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Back