• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL Help (noob)

omzy

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I've got a very dumb mistake i guess, i downloaded the server distro and data from
http://otland.net/f464/noobwar-8-6-custom-map-best-noobwar-128056/

However, I saw that there is no .s3db file in the schemas folder, this obviously makes the TFS not run...
I thought it would be as easy as copy-pasting the schemas folder off another 8.6 server i had and also put the MySQL part the same in the config.lua but silly me, when i run TFS it marks me many errors saying that there are missing columns on the MySQL..
Where should i get the .s3db file or is there any tutorial on how to make my own matching this server so i add all the right columns?
Or in the best of the cases, how can i fix this?
The schemas folder came with : mysql.sql, pgsql.sql and sqlite.sql..

I've been flooding the forums with my noob questions, sorry, but its very hard to start on all this OT server thing since the community is very grown most of the poeple here have been doing OTs for years...

Back